Current Open Jobs
Software Developer - (Senior .NET Developer - Multiple Openings)
- Design, and develop Microsoft .net software programs and systems to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable applications and systems to meet organization's objectives and requirements.
- Design and perform analysis of complex software programs and systems.
- Assist in determination of product requirements and enhancements.
- Participate in research, design, and development of software including development of new features for existing case management software.
- Serve as technical team lead on enterprise-wide systems.
- Lead implementation efforts related to products / services that involve significant commonwealth and federal oversight.
- Serve as mentor to team members by sharing industry best standards and practices.
- Work with team members to ensure user requirements are well understood and meet requirements.
- Create algorithms and use an array of development languages and tools including .net, vb.net, asp.net, web services, windows services, WCF, WPF, team foundation server, visual studio, Microsoft SQL server, Microsoft SSRS, and other Microsoft based application systems including MF VSE, WebSphere MQ/MQ series, com and com+ legacy code migration to new technologies, mobile application and responsive web design using html5 / css3 /sass / less / angularjs, and windows services / plugin-architecture components / JWT.
- Database: Oracle 11g or above, MS SQL 2012 and above
- Third party UI components like Telerik
- Travel / relocate to various unanticipated locations to interact with clients and train users for short and long term assignments.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- 60 months of experience as a Computer Software Professional
- 40.00 hrs per week/ Day Shift/ Full-Time
Primary Location of job:
- MECHANICSBURG, PA
Please Send request and resume at:
- The Unica Group Inc., 5002 Lenker Street, Ste 202, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050